Jinny Beauty Supply is the BEST and largest multi-cultural & ethnic beauty supply distributor in the world.
How It Works
Policies & Claims
At Jinny, 100% Customer Service is our ultimate Goal. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with the utmost respect and professionalism.
There are no warranties, express or implied, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, which extend beyond the manufacturer’s description on the label of each product.
Jinny Beauty Supply shall not be deemed responsible nor held liable for any damages or claims for injuries, whether intentional or accidental, relating to the misuse of any product.
We reserve the right to limit order quantities.
Past due account
If payment is not made in accordance with credit terms, Jinny Beauty Supply will pursue its own legal action towards collecting the unpaid balance at whatever the cost. You will be responsible for all legal fees.
All orders are considered F.O.B. unless otherwise previously approved.
If customers do not pick-up orders within 1 month of placement or cancel their trucking order after items have been picked, ordered items will be automatically restocked and the customer will be charged a penalty of 10% of the order amount. All future orders will be pending until the restock fee is cleared. There will be a restocking fee of 20% for canceling and returning merchandise.
Must be made within 3 days of delivery, please notify customer service immediately upon receipt.
No refund for down payment or earnest money after preparing the order.
Returns / Exchanges
Office approval and product invoices are required.
Any returned check involves a $35.00 service charge.
Do you have questions about ordering and payments? Below are the the most frequently asked questions. Of course, if your question isn’t below, please call your Jinny sales representative.
“How Do I start an Account?”
Please contact your closest Jinny branch through the telephone, fax, email, or by a personal visit to establish your new account. Start by filling out the new customer application form. Please fill out the state tax # and federal tax # on the application form.
“How Do I Place an Order?”
You can place an order by contacting your friendly Jinny Sales representative. We have 11 branches around the country. Contact the closest branch to you.
“What are the Shipping Costs?”
The shipping costs vary per state. Please take advantage of our “Free Freight” charge chart. You can literally save hundreds of dollars on freight cost by ordering the minimum amount. Order by a “full case,” since anything purchased in less than full case quantities will be charged 10% extra to the cost. Every month. Jinny has a special deal promotion, where the savings can range anywhere between 5% – 20%. The minimum invoice purchase amount is $300.00 for all customers. No exceptions.
We ship through commercial truck carriers. (All the products are shrink-wrapped, then trucked out to its destination.) Through UPS, air or ground service. (This service is recommended if the order is small in terms of the weight. The cost of shipping and handling will be added to the invoice.) We also offer local delivery service with our own trucks & vans. The minimum UPS purchase is $150.00.
“How Do I Pay? “
You pay by 30 day terms or C.O.D. (Cash On Delivery). On C.O.D shipments (truck and UPS), we accept Money Order – Cashier’s Check (certified check) No Cash!!! Note: All accounts are considered C.O.D., unless credit is previously granted. For customer credit of 15 day/30 day, you must obtain JBS office approval beforehand. There is a mandatory fee on all C.O.D. trucking orders.
“What Products Should I Order?”
Please ask your friendly Jinny sales representative to provide you with advise on what products will sell the best and give you maximum profits. We have been in the business for over 30 years, we have the expertise to help you out.
“How do I get a Catalog?”
Please call our catalog department at 770-734-9222. Please ask for the latest Jinny Catalog. There is a fee of $25.00. Check or money order, no cash please!!
Trucking & Damage/ Shortage Claims
ORDER FOR THE CUSTOMER TO RECEIVE FULL CREDIT, YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING:
- First, verify that the pallet is intact. Check our Shrink Wrap to make sure that it has not been cut or torn anywhere. If the Shrink Wrap is torn apart, notify Jinny Professional Customer Service Dept. and write it down on the Bill of Lading.
- If there are any damages, write down exactly what is damaged on the Bill of Lading and have the truck driver sign it.
- Please, either Fax or email a copy of the Bill of Lading and notify the Customer Service Dept regarding the claim after the delivery has been completed. You are allowed to claim the damages and shortages with Jinny within three (3) days after the received shipment day. We WILL NOT accept any claims after three (3) days.
- Remember, you can always refuse any damaged boxes to the truck driver, but be sure to get it signed before giving it to them and notify Jinny.
- All shipments must be counted and if there are any shortages or surplus, you must have the driver sign for it. If any shortages are not signed, Jinny will not accept these claims.
- All our invoices are always attached to the skid/pallets. They are either located on the side or on top of the skid. Before you throw away any plastic wrapping, make sure there are not any invoices or other important documents attached to it.
- Original invoice must be presented at all times.
- Returned items will be accepted up to six (6) months of the purchase date. ( As long as the product is in its Original Package and/or Resalable Condition)
- Specially marked items on the invoice (closeouts and discontinued products) unless defective cannot be returned without a return authorization from the customer service department.
- Jinny reserves the right not to accept returns under certain circumstances which violate Jinny policies.
- The number of returned items must match the purchase quantity of its original invoice.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee for cancelling and returning merchandise.
- No refund for down payment or earnest money after preparing the order.
GOOD ITEMS (Saleable and Defective Products) – IN “ORIGINAL CASE”
- Customer returns within 14 days of purchase, we will give you FULL CREDIT minus a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns within 15 days – 59 days of purchase, we will deduct 10% from your original invoice.
- Returns over 60 days of purchase, we will deduct 20% from your original invoice.
- Returns over 120 days of purchase, we will deduct 40% from your original invoice.
- Returns over 6 months will not be allowed.
GOOD ITEMS (Saleable and Defective Products) – NOT IN “ORIGINAL CASE”
JINNY WILL DEDUCT AN ADDITIONAL 10% FROM YOUR ORIGINAL INVOICE. For example: If a customer returns the product after 70 days, without the original box, Jinny will deduct 30%.
DAMAGED ITEMS (Caused in Stores)
- JINNY WILL NOT ACCEPT ITEMS: NOT PURCHASED FROM JINNY, DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS, AND ITEMS WITH THE STICKER PRICE AND/OR SECURITY STICKERS.
- ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO BE DISCARDED WITH NO EXCHANGE OR CREDIT GIVEN.
In order for Jinny to fully support our customers more efficiently and effectively, please, abide by these policies. These policies will not be flexible and nor shall Jinny.
It is with utmost respect that our company will always protect our customers’ financial information from any inside Jinny members and especially to the outside world. We feel very strongly that your financial information and financial business relationship with our company is something very private between both parties.
Therefore, our companies HAS NOT and WILL NOT give out “Credit References” or “Trade References” to any outside companies.
CREDIT STATUS- Net 15 days or Net 30 days
You must receive prior office approval, and check your area for your minimum “Qualifying” order amount. Telephone/Fax/Mail your order, we will ship to you freight Collect, which means, YOU PAY THE FREIGHT. When your balance is due (within 15 or 30 days) depending on terms approval.Find a location
CREDIT STATUS – Advance Payment
Check your area for your minimum “Qualifying” order amount, and then Telephone/Fax/Mail your order. Send in your payment for the correct amount, Once your check clears, JBS will ship your order PRE-PAID. (Money Order or Certified Check will speed up the service.)New Customer Form
All of the forms that our customers need to take full advantage of Jinny’s 100% Customer Service. Whether you are a new customer, an international customer, or an existing customer, the downloadable forms are available below.
Please click the form, print it, fill it out, then fax it to the closest Jinny Branch.
JLOFT Mobile App
Find our more about Jinny’s tech savvy ordering system. Making your life simplier, so you can spend more time with your customers. The JLOFT Mobile App is the Newest Mobile Ordering System to give you the ultimate Mobile Office Experience.
Please call your Jinny Sales Representative for More Details
Do you have a question or a comment for the Jinny Beauty Supply team? Reach out to us and we’ll respond as soon as we can.