ORDER FOR THE CUSTOMER TO RECEIVE FULL CREDIT, YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING:
- First verify that the pallet is intact. Check our Shrink Wrap to make sure that it has not been cut or torn anywhere. If the Shrink Wrap is torn apart, notify Jinny Professional Customer Service Dept. and write it down on the Bill of Lading.
- If there are any damages, write down exactly what is damaged on the Bill of Lading and have the truck driver sign it.
- Please, either Fax or email a copy of the Bill of Lading and notify the Customer Service Dept regarding the claim after the delivery has been completed. You are allowed to claim the damages and shortages with Jinny within three (3) days after the received shipment day. We WILL NOT accept any claims after three (3) days.
- Remember, you can always refuse any damaged boxes to the truck driver, but be sure to get it signed before giving it to them and notify Jinny.
- All shipments must be counted and if there are any shortages or surplus, you must have the driver sign for it. If any shortages are not signed, Jinny will not accept these claims.
- All our invoices are always attached to the skid/pallets. They are either located on the side or on top of the skid. Before you throw away any plastic wrapping, make sure there are not any invoices or other important documents attached to it.
- Original invoice must be presented at all times.
- Returned items will be accepted up to six (6) months of the purchase date. ( As long as the product is in its Original Package and/or Resalable Condition)
- Specially marked items on the invoice (close outs and discontinued products) unless defective cannot be returned without a return authorization from the customer service department.
- Jinny reserves the right not to accept returns under certain circumstances which violate Jinny policies.
- Number of returned items must match the purchase quantity of its original invoice.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee for cancelling and returning merchandise.
- No refund for down payment or earnest money after preparing the order.
GOOD ITEMS (Saleable and Defective Products) – IN “ORIGINAL CASE”
- Customer returns within 14 days of purchase, we will give you FULL CREDIT minus a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns within 15 days – 59 days of purchase, we will deduct 10% from your original invoice.
- Returns over 60 days of purchase, we will deduct 20% from your original invoice.
- Returns over 120 days of purchase, we will deduct 40% from your original invoice.
- Returns over 6 months will not be allowed.
GOOD ITEMS (Saleable and Defective Products) – NOT IN “ORIGINAL CASE”
JINNY WILL DEDUCT AN ADDITIONAL 10% FROM YOUR ORIGINAL INVOICE. For example: If a customer returns the product after 70 days, without the original box, Jinny will deduct 30%.
DAMAGED ITEMS (Caused in Stores)
- JINNY WILL NOT ACCEPT ITEMS: NOT PURCHASED FROM JINNY, DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS, AND ITEMS WITH THE STICKER PRICE AND/OR SECURITY STICKERS.
- ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO BE DISCARDED WITH NO EXCHANGE OR CREDIT GIVEN.
In order for Jinny to fully support our customers more efficiently and effectively, please, abide by these policies. These policies will not be flexible and nor shall Jinny.
It is with utmost respect that our company will always protect our customers’ financial information from any inside Jinny members and especially to the outside world. We feel very strongly that your financial information and financial business relationship with our company is something very private between both parties.
Therefore, our companies HAS NOT and WILL NOT give out “Credit References” or “Trade References” to any outside companies.